Executive Assistant to support our Chief Nurse
Duration: A minimun of 3 months (3-6)
- To act as first contact on behalf of the Chief Nurse, answering queries, filtering correspondence and bringing matters to their attention as necessary. Have the skills for investigating issues and proposing solutions when dealing with complex enquiries.
- Be responsible for diary management, ensuring all relevant parties are briefed on meetings, that corresponding paperwork is provided and that any travel or accommodation arrangements are organised and communicated.
- To arrange meetings and take minutes as requested by thethe Chief Nurse, ensuring the forward planner is kept up to date, drafting agendas, collating papers, finalising agenda items and timings. Send out papers and upload to Board paper portal in a timely manner. Also to ensure key personnel are briefed of actions and issues resulting from the meeting discussions.
- Take and transcribe formal minutes of meetings for business and board meeting to advance level, using IT packages, including Word, Excel, Outlook, Power Point, to create high level reports and minutes
- Maintain action/activity trackers where required ensuring that information is continually updated liaising with the relevant stakeholders to record latest action status.
Please email on: firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 0117 930 8760