PA to Chief Medical Officer
Location: Dorset (hybrid working)
Length: 3+ months
Hourly Rate: £18.17 an hour via umbrella
Our public sector client in Dorset are looking for a PA to support the Chief Medical Officer on a 3+ month basis, with the possibility of extension as they recruit substantively.
This is a full-time position (9-5/8-4) working on a hybrid basis, with requirement to attend the offices in Bournemouth and Poole.
This fast-paced and varied role is an exciting opportunity for someone with PA experience, keen to provide professional support to an Executive.
Day to Day Duties:
- Act as first point of contact in person and by phone and be responsible for the opening, recording and distribution of post and emails
- Provide effective and efficient diary management
- Manage the meeting process by arranging and proactively setting up groups and committees, preparing agendas and taking, producing and circulating accurate minutes of meetings
- Deal with staff, patients and external organisations in a professional and courteous manner
- Experience supporting seniors at Executive/Board Level
- Experience managing complex diaries with competing demands
- Experience taking and writing minutes
- Able respond to constantly changing demands
- Advanced IT skills, including the Microsoft Office suite – particularly Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook, as well as Teams
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.