Recruitment Agency Reference:7105520
A position has arisen for a temporary – permanent Facilities Manager within an established organisation situated in Hertfordshire. This role is responsible all FM operations across multiple sites and requires travel across Hertfordshire, Bedfordshire and Buckinghamshire.
Your duties will include:
- Responsible for Facilities Management across multiple sites covering Hertfordshire, Bedfordshire and Buckinghamshire
- Manage all aspects of the facilities and premises, ensuring standards of safety, security and operation are maintained
- Contribute to, and be responsible for implementing, strategic decisions regarding the development of the premises
- Manage, coach and develop the Property Services Team
- Work towards and achieve the agrees Key Performance Indicators and performance objectives and ensure a high level of service is provided at all times
- Procure, manage and supervise external FM contractors
- Ensure full statutory and regulatory compliance with health & safety within the buildings, including fire safety, water safety and LOLER
The successful candidate should have:
- You must have substantial FM experience in a multi-site organisation
- You must hold a full, clean driving licence and have access to a vehicle to travel between sites
- A DBS Check will be required for this role
If you are interested in this role or would like to find out more about similar positions please send your CV to Sabrina Garcha via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.