VENN GROUP The specialists in professional interim recruitment
Facilities Performance Manager wanted for an immediate start
Length: 3 months temporary ongoing
Hours: 37.5 hours a week, Mon – Fri
Main responsibilities of the role
- Responsible for the monitoring of soft FM contracts, to ensure the effectiveness and performance of the facilities services
- Work closely with the Facilities Managers in aspects relating to the monitoring of building / office environment
- Development of reporting system to provide information regarding the performance across the appropriate areas of outsourced soft FM services for inclusion in Estates and Facilities reports as required
- Use of computer software on a regular basis to carry out audits and create statistical reports
- Carry out regular and ad-hoc audits to monitor the quality standards and performance of the contracted services through robust quality assurance systems and processes.
- The contracted services that will be monitored include cleaning, estates maintenance, food production, ground management, portering and waste
- Ability to provide monitoring support within a multi-site estates and facilities environment
- Significant experience working with Soft FM Contracts
To be considered for this excellent opportunity, email firstname.lastname@example.org ASAP with your most up to date CV
*Venn Group’s “Recommendation Scheme”: if you recommend a candidate who is subsequently placed by Venn Group (for a minimum of 2 weeks) you will be eligible for £25 worth of vouchers from a choice of high street organisations.