Family Law Solicitor - Cambridgeshire
This opportunity is with a fast-growing, modern firm in the Cambridgeshire who are known for their modern, inclusive culture and their high-quality client service. A work-life balance is at the core of this firm’s priorities, as they aim to maintain the enjoyment of a complex caseload without sacrificing the wellbeing and lives of their employees.
Due to continued expansion of the firm, a Family solicitor is required to develop client portfolios, dealing with new enquiries and dealing with all aspects of family matters such as matrimonial finance, private law children applications, domestic abuse, divorce and dissolution proceedings.
The role would entail working with private-paying clients across children and finances and to develop client portfolios, dealing with new enquiries and dealing with all aspects of family matters.
- Competitive salary, negotiable on experience and performance
- Life Assurance benefit scheme
- Critical illness insurance cover
- Generous annual leave
- Flexible hybrid working
- Pension scheme
- Eye care voucher
- Qualified Solicitor/Legal Executive with at least 5 years’ experience
- Detailed knowledge of Commercial Property matters
- Knowledge of Agricultural matters
- Excellent attention to detail
- Self-motivated and reliable
Please apply for this role online or contact Daniel Miller at Venn Group via phone, email or LinkedIn for further information.
0121 616 0660 / 07703 832 820
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates. All salaries and PQE ranges stated serve only as a guide and all applicants will be considered on their individual merits.