Family Support Worker Vacancy waiting to be filled
Venn Group have been approached by a support organisation and would like to introduce the following position available
Position: Family Support Worker
Rate: £13.00 PAYE p/hour (inc holiday pay) - rate negotiable
Length: 8 weeks minimum
Hours: 37.5 hours per week, core hours 9-5 Monday-Friday (some flexibility)
The role will predominantly involve:
- Working as part of a team to provide collaborative recovery planning and case management to families with various complex needs such as those who use or may be at risk of using drug and alcohol, or younger children impacted by family drug and alcohol use
- Supporting Project Manager to ensure that all aspects of client’s support needs, risks and management plans are carried out and all goals are being achieved
- Action and safety-planning with the clients, creating and updating risk assessments and support plans
- Working closely with educational and community partners to promote earlier identification and support for young people and families affected
- Visiting clients in their own homes to provide a support service
The successful candidate must have an Enhanced DBS and access to a car
To find out more about this role or to apply please contact Kiera Power on 0161 830 1830 or alternatively reply to this email with your up to date CV.
*Venn Group’s “Recommendation Scheme”: if you recommend a candidate who is subsequently placed by Venn Group (for a minimum of 2 weeks) you will be eligible for £25 worth of vouchers from a choice of high street organisations.