A well-known not-for-profit organisation are recruiting for a Finance Assiatnt to join their busy Finance processing team on permanent basis.
They require someone who is available for an immediate start.
Your duties will include:
- Processing a high volume of supplier invoices using SAP
- Processing documents for payments to suppliers accurately within set timescales
- Ensuring and checking that the payments have been properly authorised
- Responsible for reconciliation and checking of supplier statements
- Replying to internal invoice queries
- Coding invoices
- Ownership of the finance processing teams’ main communication channels, these are multiple MS Outlook inboxes and MS Excel worksheets
- The first point of contact in the finance team for all income and payment queries
Successful candidate profile:
- Have experience processing a high volume of invoices
- Have experience using a large accounting package similar to SAP
- Confident communicator, able to prioritise and respond to email queries promptly, politely and efficiently
- At least 2 years Finance experience within a large team
Salary: up to £28k per annum
Location: Central - 2 days in officer per week
Job Reference: J76187
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.