Job Title: Finance Assistant
Job reference: ACT/551055
Job description: We are working on an excellent opportunity for a Finance Assistant to join an international company with offices in Manchester for a 3 months temporary contract with the possibility of a permanent appointment.
The successful candidate will report to the Financial Controller and will be responsible for all aspects of financial processing and banking across different areas of the business.
Duties will include but not limited to:
- Processing on Sage 50 and managing Purchase Orders
- Managing suppliers (Account queries / Credit Limits / Account Reconciliations)
- Inputting and processing payments and Supplier invoices
- Generating Weekly Supplier Payment Run and Bacs Payments
- Managing Petty Cash and dealing with bank reconciliations
- Working with Excel spreadsheets
- Answering telephone calls, dealing with client/supplier/staff queries
Hourly rate: DOE
It is essential for candidates to have previous experience dealing with purchase orders through to invoice, as well as having basic bookkeeping skills
To discuss this role in more detail please contact Alex Tresnan or Sophie Anderson. You can also reach the Finance Team on 0161 830 1830.
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.