Finance Business Analyst
We are currently looking to source an experienced Finance Business Analyst to join an exciting Media organisation.
This pivotal role is required to focus on forward looking, large scale and/or high-impact commercial and investment decisions, and support effective financial planning within their area.
Contract length: 3 months
Location: Central London Office, initially remote working
Rate: £250 per day inside IR35
- Help resolve key business issues and problems by delivering solutions and recommendations, based on sound analysis, for the Finance Business Partner and/or relevant operational
- Maintain up- to-date knowledge and understanding of the divisional business - building and developing effective relationships with key business contacts
- Resolve specific and on-going financial and business issues and problems to in a timely manner
- Deliver high quality financial and business analysis with recommendations for solving business problems and to influence and challenge business decisions
- Finance experience in an analyst position and data analysis skills
- Experience with business cases (Financially analysis & modelling)
- Excellent SAP & Excel skills
- Candidates do not need to be part or full qualified, it would be nice but not essential
- Media experience is a bonus or candidates that have come from big organisations that have recently undergone some large structural changes
If you feel that your skills and experience match the above requirements, please contact Kerry Malcarne on 020 7557 7667, or email your CV to email@example.com