A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Finance Business Partner to join well-respected and established Housing organisation in Oxfordshire on a permanent basis. You will be reporting to the Finance and Treasury Manager, and will work with the finance team to produce management accounting and performance information reports.
Your duties will include:
- Liaising with budget holders and investigating and solving queries
- Producing monthly management reports, ensuring budgetary controls are maintained
- Assisting with the preparation of the annual budgets
- Overseeing the treasury management function, including cashflow
- Carrying out monthly reconciliation of retention balance
The ideal candidate will be qualified, part-qualified or qualified by experience, and demonstrate relevant experience in a similar role. Knowledge of the housing sector and Open Accounts is highly desirable.
In return, you will be receive private healthcare, regular health checks, additional leave, a personal allowance and generous employer pension contributions to name a few.
If you are interested in this position please apply now.
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.