Finance Business Partner
An opportunity has arisen for an experienced Finance Business Partner to join a Council in the Midlands, for management of their Payments team.
This permanent position allows for Hybrid working with a significant remote working component. The Council has family friendly policies which allow for flexible working. Whilst previous Local Authority experience would be an advantage, we are also open to candidates who have wider public sector experience.
- Line management of the payment team (3 FTE)
- Annual budget setting and business planning processes
- Liaising with the 17 budget holders to explain key variances to budget
- Monitoring cost savings plans
- Assisting with accurate payment of third parties
- Managing and undertaking robust financial modelling
- To be a qualified member of a Chartered Accounting Body (e.g. ACCA, ACA or CIMA)
- Minimum of two years of staff management
- A competitive salary banding £50,000 – £53,716
- Hybrid working with significant remote working
- Formal policy allowing for flexible working
- Access to the Local Government Pension Scheme
- Access to an award-winning employee benefits scheme
- 31 days annual leave, rising to 36 if you have worked at a Local Authority previously
- Option to buy an additional 10 days annual leave per annum
If you meet the above-mentioned criteria, we would love to hear from you. Please apply to receive more information.
At Venn Group, we endeavour to respond to all applications. However due to the volume of applications we receive, if you have not heard from us within 48 hours please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.