We are currently working with a leading secondary education school based in Essex to recruit a Finance Manager. The post holder will provide high quality financial management and support services to the headteacher and staff.
Job Responsibilities include:
- Preparation and advising on the school’s annual budget, including funding changes, inflation, salary increases, staffing changes along with any other factors
- Developing and implementing financial systems and procedures to support the school’s development plans
- Ensuring all funding due to the school is received
- Assist and advise on year end procedures and closure of accounts
- To line manage, train, and support the school finance staff as well as liaise with other appropriate departments
- Preparing payroll for processing and dealing with relevant queries
- Full (AAT) or part qualified (CIPFA, ACCA, CIMA)
- Successful management experience
- Experience working within a school financial environment
- Currently hold an enhanced DBS
- Comprehensive understanding of financial software such as SIMS
Salary: £39,467- £42,505
Contract Type: Permanent (52 weeks per year)
Hybrid working pattern available
This vacancy will be actively shortlisted, so please get your applications in early to avoid missing out!
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.