Finance Manager – Immediately Required
Position: Finance Manager
Period: 3 months
Our client a renowned media organisation is seeking a Finance Manager, to join their organisation. The purpose of this role is to support year-end audit, provide financial and non-financial information and analysis, process change, and ensuring that effective reporting and controls are in place to support a diversified and substantial business.
- Proven track record in commercial finance in a management accounting environment
- Professional qualification in accountancy ACA, ACCA or CIMA and able to demonstrate experience PQE
- SAP / BW
- Provide analysis and interpretation of the business area results, using monthly reporting packs to support the business to deliver the results
- Providing support to establish and maintain a strong financial control and reporting environment, complying with BBCW Accounting Policies, IFRS,
- Supporting review and management of business area cashflow to report on variances and work with the Treasury function and business units to constantly refine and improve cashflow reporting
- Review all balance sheet accounts, working with business areas, central Finance functions and IT
- Provide support and direction to ensure transactions are understood and correctly
- Support during the annual audit process to deliver the required information for sign off results
- Support preparation of the statutory accounts, tax and VAT returns for the UK and overseas based subsidiaries and act as an interface for external accountants, to ensure all statutory filing timelines are met
- Support finance staff performing EMEA tasks at IBM, establishing effective ways of working and a robust controls framework, and supporting the BPO process more generally.
If you feel you meet the above mentioned criteria, please apply below!