Venn Group are currently recruiting for an interim Finance Manager on behalf of a Charity based in Biggleswade on a temporary to permenant basis.
The position assists the Head of Finance in delivering a good quality financial service for the charity and supports the needs and demands of the Charity’s finance related functions and projects.
- Prepare and produce monthly management accounts for the month and actuals to date
- Assist the Head of Finance in the annual Budget preparation process and in preparing the Statutory Accounts prior to audit visit
- Process monthly payroll, staff and volunteers’ expenses
- Prepare the quarterly VAT returns and reconcile PAYE, NI and pensions for the Head of Finance to review and sign off
- Ensure daily reconciliations of the bank accounts are carried out and that there are sufficient funds in the individual bank accounts to cover transactions
To be considered for this pivotal role, we are seeking an Accountant with experience gained within the non-profit sector.
Due to the nature of the role, we require candidates who are available for an immediate start or candidates on very short notice periods.
If this opportunity is of interest to you, please apply with your up-to-date CV before the listed closing date.
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and agency which welcomes applications from all candidates.