Venn Group have partnered with an excellent organisation who are searching for an interim Finance Manager to ensure the delivery of and reporting against the businesses financial plan. The role is based on site in their central Bristol office and the contract is from 3-6 months.
Key responsibilities & accountabilities
• Responsible for financial planning, budgeting and forecasting for the business, including delivery of
financial analysis and MI. This will be achieved by working closely with the Senior Management
Team to ensure that all underlying plan assumptions are evidence based and are in support of the
overarching Business Plan.
• Oversee the delivery of MI that supports the business to make effective decisions, and delivery
against the Business Plan.
Ensure all business decisions are commercially informed and that short and long-term scenarios
• Provide financial analysis and due diligence for any identified acquisitions or partnership.
Ensure the most effective cash management approaches are used, including managing cash flow,
maintaining bank relationships and identifying opportunities to increase yield on company monies.
• Oversee the management of all transactional finance process ensuring robust balance sheet
controls and reconciliations are in place.
• Responsible for line management of the Finance Team
Essential skills, knowledge, or experience
Qualified accountant (CIMA/ACCA)
• Advanced Excel skills, and competent in Word, Outlook and other core MS Office functions
• Experience of Exchequer, Sage Accounts and Concur Expense Management ideal but not essential
• Commercial and business awareness
• Excellent communication and presentation skills
• An analytical approach to work
• Highly numerically-literate with sound technical skills
• Strong attention to detail and an investigative nature
• The ability to prioritise own work and develop the Finance Team in prioritising theirs
If you meet the above criteria and wish to apply, please get in touch and send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0121 616 0660 and ask for someone on the private finance team.
For this vacancy Venn Group is acting as both the employment agency and an employment business