An exciting position has arisen for a Finance Officer to work for a unique charity, providing critical support to ensure management of a vibrant, diverse and thriving estate. The role will maintain the sales, purchase, and cash ledgers of the Trust’s finance system, and undertake other related duties assigned by the Senior Finance Managers.
- Receive and record suppliers’ invoices, reconcile suppliers’ statements to the purchase ledger and be the first point of contract with suppliers
- Set up new suppliers and debtors
- Sales ledger credit control, including keeping creditor and debtor listings up to date
- Raise fortnightly electronic and manual payments to suppliers, including to government institutions such as HMRC, liaise with banks if necessary
- Prepare banking for rent and non-rent receipts
- Maintain petty cash floats and suspense accounts
- Process staff expenses
- Support Senior Finance Officer with month-end postings, year-end schedules and annual budget as required
- Any other duties as may be required in line with the needs of the finance department and the Trust
Successful candidate profile:
- AAT Qualification or finalist
- Two years’ experience in a busy accounts department
- Knowledge of computerised accounting packages, preferably Access Dimensions and Focal Point
- Intermediate Excel skills
Agency Reference Number: J74952
Salary: £20,800- £21,600 pro rata - 4 days per week
Working pattern: 28 hours per week, on-site for probation period
Location: W10 6HJ
This vacancy will be actively shortlisted so early applications are encouraged to avoid missing out.
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.