**New Opportunity – Finance Officer (Service Charge)**
Venn Group are working with a Housing Association based in London, who are looking to recruit a Service Charge Accountant to start as soon as possible.
The successful Service Charge Accountant will be joining a dynamic and growing organisation, who take pride in staff development and retention.
Location: Kent – Remote
Hourly Rate: £25 - £30
Contract: Part time - 3 days a week
Desirable Skills / Experience:
- Prepare service charge calculations and liaising with relevant departments for information
- Updating service charge records
- Assisting with the annual service charge budget setting processes
- Maintaining nominal ledgers and cost centres
- Maintaining the fixed asset register
- Monitoring utility services including gas electricity, water and PV cells
- Responding to audit queries and assist with the preparation of supporting documentation
If interested, please upload your updated CV as soon as possible.