Finance Officers x2
We are currently working with an organisation who are in need of the interim support of a couple of Finance Officers for an on-going temporary assignment initially on a remote working basis.
The roles will be to support the Adult and Children’s Financial Services (ACFS) team, facilitating and processing payments to providers of Adult and Children’s Social Care services.
- Accurate and timely processing of payments to Residential Care Homes, Home Care provider organisations or to Citizens (Clients) as direct payments
- Responsible for the completion of direct payment audits, ensuring funds are spent in line with the organisations policy and to recover unused funds
- Responsible for the income collection process in the form of Client contributions from citizens paying towards the cost of their own Care, to recover overpayments or debt from Care Homes or Home Care providers
- Responsible for processing payments to Adults who are seeking to adopt, foster or otherwise provide care to children they have responsibility for
- Manage and develop Assistant Finance Officers to achieve their full potential in their role and the service objectives
- To conduct final reconciliations and recover income as required
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience working within local government and finance
- Excellent level of experience using Microsoft Office applications as well as financial IT applications
Full Job Description available upon request.
Duration: Until March 2022
Rate: hourly rate starting at £19.80 per hour via Umbrella Company (Negotiable dependant on experience)
For more information on this or other Local Gov Jobs, please in the first instance email your CV to the Midlands Local Gov Team at firstname.lastname@example.org .
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates. If you aren’t currently looking for work but know of someone who is, please pass these details on.
Please note should this position not be applicable to you and you are currently looking for a new role, Venn Group recruit across the board within Local Government so send across your updated CV the Midlands Local Gov Team