Financial Operations Manager
Venn Group are currently supporting on a Band 8a Outer London permanent Financial Operations Manager vacancy to work for an NHS Trust, based in the South East. The role is paying between £52,093 and £58,186 (Commensurate with experience). The successful candidate will require NHS experience. The role provides flexible working options.
Please see below the requirements for the role:
- Responsible for the management and performance of the Operational Financial Accounting Section
- Ensures the Trust’s statutory NHS Accounts are completed accurately and on time
- Ensure the accurate month end closure is carried out within the month end timetable.
- Ensures the integrity of the Trust’s financial ledger and balance sheet, including timely and accurate reconciliation of control accounts and timely uploading of all system feeders
- Ensures all data requirements needed to complete the summarisation schedules and notes to the Annual Accounts are accurate and, in the format, required, backed up by detailed and appropriate workings papers to substantiate the figures reported
- Responsible for a robust treasury management for the Trust's cash resources, including appropriate forecasting to detect any potential cash shortfall in the future, and suggest an appropriate course of action
If you are interested in this position or would like to find out more about similar roles, please contact Andrew Quinn or Chris Lambert on 020 7557 7667 and email your updated CV to: