Venn Group has partnered with a Housing Organisation in Buckinghamshire to recruit for a permanent Financial Reporting Manager. You will be responsible for the day-to-day management and control of the Financial Reporting function including preparation of the annual budget, quarterly forecast and ensuring that budgetary control is maintained.
Your duties will include:
· Preparing and producing Annual Statutory Accounts
· Preparing Financial statements
· Producing finance reports, budgets and forecast
· Regulatory returns e.g. FVA, ONS, Housemark
· Motivating and supporting two Assistant Management Accountants and a Finance Business Partner
The ideal candidate will be CCAB qualified with significant and relevant experience in the housing sector. Knowledge of PowerBI/InfoBI is desirable.
The role is a hybrid of office and remote working, and working hours are Monday - Friday. In return you will be offered various company perks including a competitive pension contribution, employee discounts and performance related bonus as well as other fantatic benefits.
If you are interested in this position, or would like more information on this or similar roles, please apply now
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates