Fire Safety Advisor
Recruitment Agency Reference: J75952
A position has arisen for a temporary – ongoing Fire Safety Advisor within an established organisation situated in Buckinghamshire. This role is responsible for ensuring that good standards of fire safety are implemented and maintained across a large and complex organisation.
Your duties will include:
- Conducting fire risk in compliance with the Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety) Order and updating risk assessments on a scheduled basis
- Arranging, hosting and responding to outcomes of annual Authorising Engineer audits
- Conducting annual audits of current fire safety management procedures, including maintenance procedures
- Agreeing staff training programmes and where appropriate, delivering specific training to individual staff groups
- Investigating root causes of fire incidents reported on the system
- Providing a specialist role in fire emergency planning, the impact with security issues and the organisation’s contingency plans
- Producing annual Fire Safety report for the Associate Director of Estates to submit to the Board
The successful candidate should have:
- Educated to degree level or hold a NEBOSH certificate
- Extensive experience of fire safety/prevention gained within the public sector or local authority
- A DBS Check will be required for this role
If you are interested in this role please apply now!
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.