Fuel Systems Engineer
£55 per hour
Our client, a world leading Aerospace company, urgently requires a Fuel Systems Engineer.
Advantageous candidate experience:
- Real time system controlling, Matlab/Simulink
- Avionics Fuel systems experience is essential
- Ability to work autonomously and can liaise with key stakeholders and communicate to the project
- Project Management experience would be an added bonus
- Equipment qualification – Support the review of new Equipment Design Evolution Sheets from supplier, Specification updates and qualification of equipment due to scope creep of requirements in service.
- Production Support – Support queries from the various production lines on items such as test failures and improvement projects.
- Development modifications support – Work on providing inputs to modifications required for the development of the system including engineer variant changes, performance changes and changes related to equipment updates.
- Problem investigation support – This can include work on Major In Service Problems, Request For Works and Safety Related Items that support in service occurrences.
If interested, please send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org call me on 0117 930 8760