Infrastructure PPM (Physical infrastructure)
We are looking for an Infrastructure PPM to join a Central Government organisation to provide key delivery and coordination on a high-profile and complex Government programme.
Location: Remote working/ office when required
- Oversight of key delivery progress and coordination of Infrastructure (building) reporting requirements, such as weekly reporting to the DD & Senior Responsible Officer (SRO), reports that need to be issued the Portfolio office and wider
- Coordination and oversight of Infrastructure (building) team project delivery plans, including milestone planning
- Driving and inputting Infrastructure inputs into project governance. including Project Boards, and shaping the agenda, commissioning owners to produce updates and capturing key actions
- Responsible for risk management: Identifying, monitoring, and proactively managing project risks and issues
- Ensure the risks and issues are identified, prioritised, assessed, and appropriate mitigating actions developed by relevant teams; the mitigating actions to also be incorporated into delivery project plans.
- Develop appropriate project performance and controls, e.g., dependency management and assumptions management and then working with teams to assess how this impact on delivery
- Support the implementation and consistency of project management standards and procedures within the Infrastructure delivery team
- Manage project finances and providing input to business cases
- Ability to work in a fast-paced programme with competing priorities and tight timelines
- Be experienced and credible in dealing with a broad range of stakeholders, with excellent written skills and attention to detail required to engage with others
- Have a proactive approach, seek out opportunities to effectively engage, and be used to operating with a high degree of autonomy where there is ambiguity and change in a project.
- Have practical experience in actively managing project risks and issues, able to make decisions, engage in dialogue on risk management strategy, and demonstrate a level of skill
beyond simply ‘managing a process’
- Be able to understand project objectives, the wider strategic organisational context, and how to manage the relationship between the two. This will involve networking throughout
the department, challenging and influencing decision making, as required
- Able to interpret complex information into consumable language for intended audience
- Be pragmatic and be able to flex the role requirements to ensure that the EUGB programme team remains aligned with delivery goals
- Good planning (including MSP) and excel skills
If you feel that your skills and experience match the above requirements, please contact Neena Spary on 020 7557 7667, or email your CV to email@example.com