Hourly Rate: Dependent on experience
Venn Group is currently recruiting for a Groundworkers Ganger to work on a substation installation in Somerset. The ideal candidate will have knowledge of drainage.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Helping install drainage for substation site
- Undertaking general groundworks
- Assisting safe operation of machines and plant
- Overseeing civils gangs
- Experience in running drainage teams
- Undertaking remedial duties throughout works
- Ensuring works are carried out safely and efficiently
The successful candidate will have:
- Full, valid CSCS card
To secure an interview for this excellent opportunity contact Peter Madge or John Smith on 0121 616 0683 or alternatively email email@example.com as soon as possible
At Venn Group we try to respond to all applications personally, however, due to the volume of applications which we receive this is not always possible. If you have not heard back from us within 48 hours, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
*Venn Group’s “Recommendation Scheme”: If you recommend a candidate who is subsequently placed by Venn Group (for a minimum of 2 weeks) you will be eligible for £25 worth of vouchers from a choice of high street organisations.