Recruitment Agency Reference: 7079540
A position has arisen for a temporary Groundsperson placed within a highly reputable healthcare organisation situated in Suffolk. This role takes responsibility for all the grounds maintenance for a contract length of 3 months with the possibility of an extension.
Your duties will include:
- Look after the appearance of plants and the surrounding landscape
- Use machinery such as lawn mowers and hedge trimmers
- Be able to cut large areas of grass, trim hedges and pull out weeds
- Keep gardens and green spaces clear of debris and litter
The successful candidate should have:
- Experience as a gardener
- A full Driving Licence
- Please note, an updated Enhanced DBS will be required for this positon
If you are interested in this role or would like to find out more about similar roles please send your CV to Sabrina Garcha via email at email@example.com
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.