Recruitment Agency Reference: J71416
A position has arisen for a temporary Gardener placed within a highly reputable healthcare organisation situated in Buckinghamshire. This role takes responsibility for all the grounds maintenance for a contract length of 3 months with the view to go permanent thereafter.
Your duties will include:
- Look after the appearance of plants and the surrounding landscape
- Use machinery such as lawn mowers and hedge trimmers
- Be able to cut large areas of grass, trim hedges and pull out weeds
- Keep gardens and green spaces clear of debris and litter
The successful candidate should have:
- Experience as a gardener
- Please note, an updated Standard DBS will be required for this position
If you are interested in this role please apply now!
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.