Venn Group are working with a school in London to secure the services of a Groundsperson.
Salary: £20,000-23,000 per annum
Location: Harrow, London
The successful candidate will:
- assist in the maintaining of the School grounds to a high standard which includes gardening maintenance duties involving the use of hand-held powered tools e.g. mowing equipment, trimmers and hedge cutters.
- The role includes all aspects of sports turf maintenance and games playing surfaces, as well as general grounds, woodlands and formal gardens
- be involved maintenance of all sports surfaces, marking out pitches and ensuring they are safe to play on
- prepare plants for ornamental planting areas having due regard to factors such as soil composition, drainage, prevailing weather, location, flowering periods, pests etc.
- undertake soil cultivation and sweeping and clearing leaves and debris etc. around the school and South Hill Estate
- undertake minor construction and landscaping works
The successful candidate will have:
- Full UK Driving License
- Experience in a similar role
If you are interested in this position, please immediately send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and call Josh on 020 7557 7667.