Group Manager – Adult Social Care (Integrated Commissioning)
Location: West Midlands
Rate: Negotiable dependant on experience (Umbrella Inside IR35)
Duration: 3 months initially
Predominantly remote, with occasional onsite meetings
Our client, a local authority in the West Midlands is looking for a Group Manager (Adult Social Care) to be responsible of Staff in Adult Social Care and Health teams. You will report into ether the Head of Community Care - Partnerships or the Head of Integrated Commissioning.
- To place adults and older people at the heart of everything you do and listen to their voice and views when planning, delivering and improving services
- To have responsibility for the provision of strategic leadership and advice for specific areas of adult social care
- To have operational responsibility for social care teams, leading and continuously challenging and improving the quality and effectiveness of practice
- To be a member of the Adult Social Care management team and develop partnership working across agencies
- Lead and develop a specific area of adult social care and health.
- Motivate the managers reporting to you, their staff and those who work with you to be ambitious for adults and older people by performing effectively and contributing to delivering highly effective services
- Improve outcomes for adults and older people through constructively and effectively challenging professional and managerial practice
- To ensure that service delivery support and quality assurance processes are monitored, reviewed and redesigned to ensure the optimal efficiency and effectiveness of specific service area/s
- To keep abreast of national initiatives, new legislation, regulations and guidance and local developments and drive their implementation across the relevant specific area of service
- Be responsible for the preparation implementation and monitoring of plans for the specific service area and contribute to directorate and multi-agency planning and strategies
- Represent the directorate at inter-agency, corporate and regional groups as required
- Implement relevant Risk Management strategies ensuring compliance with current and future corporate requirements
- To deputise for the Head of Community Care and Partnerships or the Head of Integrated Commissioning, as required
- To promote the development of a learning culture and to develop an evidence based approach to Practice underpinned by research and data, consultation and coproduction with adults and older people and their families and practice wisdom
If you meet the above-mentioned criteria, we would love to hear from you. Please apply to receive more information.
At Venn Group, we endeavour to respond to all applications. However due to the volume of applications we receive, if you have not heard from us within 48 hours please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.