Recruitment Agency reference:7085420
A position has arisen for a Head Chef within a highly regarded healthcare organisation based in Northern Home Counties. This is a key role supervising kitchen staff, cooking to meal plans and providing high quality food for a temporary, ongoing placement.
The successful candidate should have previous experience as a Chef/Head Chef, preferably within a healthcare environment.
Your duties will include:
- Responsible for preparing, cooking and serving a variety of foods to patients, staff and visitors within a healthcare environment
- Support the Food Production Manager to deliver a high quality service
- Organise and supervise staff to ensure food is delivered on time and to a high standard
- Follow standard recipes and ensure food is of the specified quality, nutritional standard, and in the quantities confirmed on the meal recipe
- Ensure all equipment is kept in good working order and that any faults are reported to the Manager
- Complete stock requisitions to order appropriate raw materials
- Ensure strict Health & Safety and hygiene standards are achieved at all times
The successful candidate should have:
- Experience working as a Chef previously, ideally within a large scale catering environment
- Should have experience supervising staff
If you are interested in this position or would like to find out more about similar roles please contact Sabrina Garcha on 01908 295 000 and email your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.