Head of Capital Projects
Recruitment Agency Reference: J68141
A position has arisen for a temporary – ongoing Head of Capital Projects within an established healthcare organisation situated in South East England. This role is responsible for developing the Capital Programme and managing a number of specific projects
Your duties will include:
- Responsible for the successful delivery of the Estates Capital Programme, ensuring good governance, progress monitoring, risk management along with financial accountability, making sure projects are kept to budget
- Developing the Estates Capital Programme including the Backlog Maintenance Programme
- Lead discussions with key stakeholders on a variety of project options
- Responsible for the effective management and development of the Estates Capital Project Team including the delivery of all estates capital projects to ensure both quality and financial objectives are achieved
- Manage the Capital Project Managers
- Responsible for refurb projects up to £1m but most circa £50k - £250k
The successful candidate should have:
- Similar experience working within a commercial environment
- Your experience dealing with refurb works
- Your experience managing project managers
If you are interested in this role please apply now!
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.