Head of Commercial Property – Director
Reputable firm in Birmingham seeks to welcome a Head of Commercial Property and Director to their Birmingham City Centre team.
This position is with a successful and expanding firm with offices in the West Midlands, the North and in London. The firm’s legal team are headquartered in Birmingham City Centre and they offer their services to a range of international investors and high end SME developers.
The firm offer a unique ‘start to finish’ project service for their clients and are able to fully complete large scale projects through the firms legal, construction and financial services.
As Head of Commercial Property you would be overseeing the firm’s commercial property and projects teams. There would be three senior associates below you able to assist on any necessary matters, alongside a team of associates and support staff.
You would offer a range of legal support on the firms high end project work, including site developments, plot sales, option agreements and you would assist junior lawyers within the team. As Director you would have the scope to grow the team around you and would enjoy profit sharing once the team hits target.
- Highly competitive salary of up to £80,000 p.a.
- Private Healthcare
- 10% bonus on hitting target
- 15% bonus on bills exceeding target
- Realistic six figure earning potential
- Subsidised discounts to include gym membership
- Pension contributions of 5%
- Scope to grow a team around you
- Qualified Solicitor or CILEX with over 7 years’ PQE
- Experience handling a range of commercial property and projects work
- Ambition to develop a successful team
Please apply for this role online or contact Joel Isherwood at Venn Group via phone, email or LinkedIn for further information
0121 616 0660
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates. All salaries and PQE ranges stated serve only as a guide and all applicants will be considered on their individual merits.