Head of Employment – Director
Our client is a long-established regional practice offering a range of legal services with clients both regionally and nationally. Our client is looking to attract, retain and develop talented individuals, allowing for them to grow and flourish in a friendly environment. The firm is ambitious and committed to the growth and development of its employees.
This is a unique opportunity for a driven lawyer with good technical knowledge and experience within employment and HR work. You will be able to undertake fee earning work both independently and as a member of the corporate team, on a hybrid basis. You will proactively maintain and develop existing relationships with all clients, as well as developing relationships with new clients.
- Highly competitive salary up to £100,000 with following
- Lucrative bonus schemes (individual and team)
- Generous pension scheme 5%
- Progression to Directorship
- Private medical healthcare
- On site gym and facilities
- Equipment provided
- Qualified Solicitor or Legal Executive
- Exposure to a variety of Employment work
- Ability to be self sufficient
Please apply for this role online or contact Joel at Venn Group via phone, email or LinkedIn for further information.
07703832803 / 01216160660
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates. All salaries and PQE ranges stated serve only as a guide and all applicants will be considered on their individual merits.