Interim Head of Estates
Recruitment Agency Reference: 7060750
A position has arisen for a Head of Estates Manager placed within a well-established Healthcare organisation situated in the North London area. The role is responsible for leading the division’s management of the Facilities, Contracts, Security programme and Administration services. The contract length is 6 month, with a possibility of extension to 12 months.
Your duties will include:
• Oversee all contracts identified within the team’s portfolio, the budget of which consists of approximately £20 million per annum
• Responsible for leading the division’s management of the Facilities, Contracts, Security Programme and Administration services within budgetary resources and achieving targeted cost improvements
• Lead meetings and actions on behalf of the senior management team
• Coordinate, develop and monitor training for the directorate to ensure that specialist knowledge of all work procedures, policies, processes and practices are understood
• Ensure all statutory and mandatory training is undertaken
• Responsible for leading on any research and audit as required; collecting, collating and inter-preting written, numerical and verbal information on a wide range of issues pertinent to the role
The successful candidate should have:
• In-depth knowledge of health service management with relevant experience
• Evidence of project management experience with significant budget and staff management
If you are interested in this role or would like to find out more about similar roles please send your CV to Sabrina Garcha via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.