Specialist Finance Recruitment Solutions
Permanent Head of Finance opportunity available
Venn Group’s Finance Recruitment Team are currently recruiting for a permanent Head of Finance for an outstanding Charity within Bristol. The successful candidate will ensure the organization remains financially viable and lead the financial planning processes, annual budgeting and forecasting across all areas of the Charity.
Vacancy reference: 7142150
Location: Bristol (hybrid working)
Contract type: Permanent
Hours: 37.5 hours (Mon-Fri – flexible working model)
Salary: £60,000 - £65,000 (DOE)
- Responsible for the management of the year-end process for the Charity including the management of the auditor relationship
- Responsible for the delivery and critical analysis of robust, timely and accurate reporting, both internal and external
- Accountable for the performance of the Business Advisory Team, including the teams detailed below, providing leadership, mentorship, personal development and performance management to ensure effective and efficient financial management across the organisation
- Lead on the development and implementation of financial planning systems, models and policies, including: overhead recovery models, to ensure all projects and business developments are supported by financially robust business cases
- Work with the Executive team to develop long term financial plans (3 -5 years) including risk modelling to support the strategic goals and lead the organisational level budgets and forecasts to ensure accurate and appropriate budgets are set by each department in line with corporate strategy and objectives
- Lead and critically evaluate cash flow reporting and performance
- Responsible for the accurate and timely delivery of monthly financial performance reports for Finance Director, SMG and Trustees with relevant analysis and interpretation, providing advice on the development of KPI’s and Dashboard/ Benchmarking/Balanced Scorecard
- Work proactively with business leaders to identify problem financial areas and solutions to overcome them and ensure pricing models and methodology used in business areas are robust and consistently applied
- ACCA, ACA, CIMA Qualified or Equivalent with 5 years PQE
- Advanced Excel including lookup tables, pivot tables etc.
- Experience in similar level role
To apply for this role or to find out about other Finance jobs, please contact Peter Roberts or Riley Garnett from the Bristol Finance Recruitment team on 01179 308760 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.