Head of Fire Safety
Venn Group are working with a large London-based NHS Trust to secure the services of an experienced Head of Fire Safety.
Length: 3 months +
Location: Central London
The successful candidate will:
- be formally appointed in line with HTM05:01 fire safety management structure.
- act as the direct contact with LFB and Rescue Services, in relation to fire safety matters and information for the benefit of operational firefighting
- work with all members of the Trust to ensure a safe and healthy environment (fire) for the Trust to meet its responsibilities under the Health and Social Care (H&SC) Act 2008
- review, develop and implement the Trust’s Fire Safety Policy and underpinning procedures and protocols in line with current legislation and guidance
- be the line manager for the Trust’s Fire Safety Team across all premises and sites
- be responsible for the day to day implementation of the Fire Safety Policy, reporting of non-compliance with legislation, policies and procedures to the Associate Director of Technical Assurance, providing expert advice on fire legislation
The successful candidate will have:
- degree or equivalent specialist knowledge and experience, plus additional specialist knowledge acquired through post-graduate level courses & experience to Masters equivalent level
- in depth managerial, financial and strategic knowledge demonstrated through leadership or management qualification e.g. ILM qualification or equivalent.
- completed specialist Fire Safety Courses e.g. Fire Service College or NEBOSH National Certificate in Fire Safety and Risk Management.
- a membership of the Institute of Fire Engineers/or relevant professional body
- a current NEBOSH general certificate and current CFPA Diploma in Fire Prevention
If you are interested in this position, please immediately send your updated CV to email@example.com and call Josh on 020 7557 7667.