Head of Health & Safety, Compliance and Fire
Recruitment Agency Reference:7103070
A position has arisen for a temporary Head of Health & Safety, Compliance and Fire within an established healthcare organisation situated in East Anglia. This role is responsible for managing a team dedicated to each area and will work closely with all members of CEFM to ensure a clear strategy for Health and Safety, Compliance, Fire Safety and Emergency Preparedness is embedded and dovetails with the corporate strategy
Your duties will include:
- Ensure appropriate strategies are devised, management systems developed, implemented and monitored to ensure appropriate levels of action are undertaken with a persistent focus on improvement
- Promote, develop and establish a positive safety culture within CEFM so that it can meet its legal requirements in terms of Health, Safety and Compliance
- Ensure suitable systems are in place for monitoring and improving health and safety and compliance with regulatory and HTM requirements across the portfolio of services
- Provide and receive complex information regarding Health & Safety; emergency planning and Fire legislation, other associated fire, health and safety, emergency preparedness and compliance guidance for the benefit of the Trust
- Develop with the Head of Capital and the Deputy Director of CEFM (engineering) annual capital investment plans in fire precautions, health and safety and compliance
The successful candidate should have:
- Educated to degree level or hold a NEBOSH certificate
- Extensive knowledge of Healthcare guidance, HTMs, HBNs etc.
- A DBS Check will be required for this role
If you are interested in this role or would like to find out more about similar positions please send your CV to Sabrina Garcha via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.