Venn Group is currently recruiting for an experienced Head of HR on behalf of a NHS Trust based in the West Midlands.
This is a 7 - 8 month contract, paying £37.55 per hour (Umbrella).
NHS experience is highly preferred for this position.
Duties/Skills will include:
- Deliver strong, visible leadership of the Operational HR team, ensuring that work streams are effectively developed, organised, integrated and managed
- Work alongside the Deputy Director of HR, Senior HR Managers to develop a shared vision of HR services and to promote a culture within the department whereby all staff are working together towards the achievement of departmental and Trust objectives
- Deputise for the Director of HR and attend delegated meetings as and when required, making decisions in their absence or putting in place ‘holding’ strategies to ensure that there is no delay or gaps in service provision
- Support the Director of HR in the production and delivery of the annual workforce plan for the HR Department, leading on plan for own portfolio
- Assist the Director of HR in promoting a culture of effective people management across the organisation, including developing, promoting and implementing a consistent set of people management standards and performance management processes
- Provide leadership and direction to the operational HR teams, with proactive support for the increased productivity and efficiency of processes by encouraging proactive employee relations interventions
To apply for this role, please send your most recent CV to Celia Jarvis at email@example.com
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates
At Venn Group we try to respond to all applications personally, however, due to the volume of applications which we receive this is not always possible. If you have not heard back from us within 48 hours, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion