Venn Group is currently recruiting for a Head of HR Operations and Business Partnering for a NHS Organisation based in Birmingham. This role is an 18 month FTC, working 37.5 hours a week paying a Band 8b salary.
This job role will require the successful candidate to work on site for the first couple of months and then they can operate a hybrid model thereafter.
- To work with the Senior Workforce and OD team in the development and implementation of the People Strategy that supports the delivery of the Trust’s strategic and clinical direction as well as national workforce initiative
- Raise the profile of the Workforce and OD team through clear communication strategies developed agreed with the Head of Communications and Senior Workforce and OD Team
- Work closely with the Associate Director of Workforce and OD and Head of OD & Inclusion to transform the service delivery model for the function which aligns to local, regional and national trends in relation to HR operating models
- Review and strengthen the mechanisms and technologies for recording and monitoring progress on HR including redeployment, FTCs, disciplinary, capability, grievance, early intervention action, mediation, absence, TUPE and so on
- Shape and develop a resourcing strategy that supports the Trust in the identification, recruitment, assessment and retention of the right talent for the Trust
- Lead the development and implementation of strategic workforce planning approaches across the organisation, advising on the national workforce issues, analysing workforce trends and developing strategic workforce plans for the Trust
- To explore, review and develop opportunities for including new programmes within the Trust which will drive diversity and increase access to underrepresented groups
- Shape and develop and people analytics and insights strategy and service that supports the organisation in its future planning and transformation plans
- Effectively manage members of the team, including attendance and performance management
To apply for this exciting opportunity please contact Kirsty Piper on 0121 616 0660 or send an updated copy of your CV to email@example.com
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates