Keywords: HR, Learning and Development, NHS, People Management, Organisational Development
Job Title: Head of Learning and Organisational Development
Venn Group's specialist HR division are pleased to be recruiting for a Head of Learning and Organisational Development within a well establish NHS Trust in East Yorkshire. The post holder must have strong communication and engagement skills and comfortable with communicating with senior staff and external bodies. The role requires regional travel.
The successful candidate will have experience providing a Head of HR level service to defined areas within an organisation including the provision of high quality HR advice and proactive support and guidance regarding design, implementation and management of all people practices.
Your duties will include:
- To support the Deputy Director of Workforce and OD in leading and influencing learning and organisational development across the Trust
- To hold leadership and operational accountability for Learning and Development and OD
- To act as part of the Workforce and OD Service senior management team
- To support the management of change to achieve the delivery of the organisation’s strategic and operational plans
- To support the facilitation of organisational change in line with national and Trust wide strategic objectives through coaching, mentoring, educating and facilitation and development interventions for managers, teams and staff at all levels within the organisation
- To deputise as appropriate for the Deputy Director of Workforce and OD
- Previous NHS experience is essential
To apply for this role or to find out about other HR jobs, please contact Jacob Douglass or the HR team on 0113 234 6400 or email@example.com
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.