Head of Property, Planning and Regeneration– Initial 6 months – Full Time
Venn Group’s specialist legal team are currently working with a busy Local Authority in London, who are known for their excellent team culture, who are recruiting for the Head of Property, Planning and Regeneration to join their busy department.
This is a full-time assignment (36 hours per week), with initially 6 months being offered. This position is hybrid working, with committee meetings happening in person.
- Responsible for the strategic management of the service area
- Make an effective contribution to the development and delivery of the Council’s Plan, corporate and service strategies, policies and operational plans
- Lead a team of professional lawyers
- Support and advise the Chair of Planning Committee and members at briefings and other meetings as required.
- A solicitor, with at least 6 years practising experience, with a current practising certificate, or a barrister admitted to the Bar for 6 years.
- Significant experience of undertaking and advising on complex cases or projects within the following areas:
- Regeneration, property and Planning.
- S106 Agreements and Development Agreements
- Corporate Law, including Local Government Law, Governance and Constitutional issues.
- Extensive experience of advising and attending Planning Committee.
- Extensive experience of advising on local government law and Data Protection and Freedom of Information.
Interested? For further information, please contact Imogen Boles Gray on 020 7557 7667, alternatively email firstname.lastname@example.org.
This role is to start as soon as possible therefore please do not hesitate in applying.
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.