A leading Healthcare organisation based in London is actively recruiting an enthusiastic Senior Marketing Manager. The post holder will be responsible for developing competitive customer and stakeholder propositions to market.
Principle job responsibilities include:
- Working collaboratively with key stakeholders, especially service line leads, CEOs and the business development team
- Build and maintain positive relationships with key internal clients, ensuring that their needs are understood and met
- Working alongside the campaigns team to ensure that the service lines receive excellent promotion and support
- Ensuring the service lines have relevant and deliverable USPs, that clearly articulate their (superior) quality proposition and benefits
- Minimum of 5 years B2B and B2C marketing experience
- Previous marketing experience within a medical environment is desirable
- Must have excellent communications and management skills
Salary: £60,000 – £65,000 per annum
Contract type: Full time, permanent
Hours of work: 37.5
Working pattern: Hybrid (4 days onsite ideally)
Location: Central London
This vacancy will be actively shortlisted, so please get your applications in early to avoid missing out!
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.