Interim Head of Recruitment & On-boarding
Our client based in Gloucestershire is looking for a Head of Recruitment & On-boarding to join them on a temporary basis for a 1-month contract initially.
Vacancy No: 7041680
Hourly Rate: up to £28 DOE (via Umbrella Company)
- Lead a fully functional, reputable and responsive resourcing and on-boarding service
- Proactively work with the Associate Director of Transactional Resourcing to support the resourcing strategy, identifying future trends and skills gaps to inform demand planning and talent pipeline initiatives that support business plans and long term strategic aims
- Implement and manage resourcing strategies, key performance indicators, processes, plans and initiatives to deliver a streamlined resourcing and on-boarding services
- Strengthen the Recruitment and On-boarding branding to establish a strong resourcing presence to attract and retain high calibre candidates across all staff groups
- Act as an advocate of change and modernisation in support of the businesses and their specific needs, championing best practice recruitment management in line with national recommendations and practices and influencing key business decisions to ensure the most effective resourcing of staff
- Deliver an efficient and effective resourcing and on – boarding service ensuring that all associated administrative processes are professionally managed and that appropriately skilled and experienced staff are recruited within agreed timeframes and in accordance with current policies and statutory requirements.
- Extensive Recruitment and On-boarding experience
- Experience of developing, implementing and monitoring Service Level Agreements
- Demonstrable experience of managing complex projects and programmes using appropriate project methodology
To be considered for this position and for further information on this and other roles please send an updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org call Cameron O’Donnell or Riley Garnett on 0117 930 8760.
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.