Head of Service - Adult Social Care
Vacancy Ref: 7059430
Venn Group are currently recruiting for an interim Head of Service for Adult Social Care on behalf of a large Local Authority in the South West.
The successful candidate will work as Head of Service, alongside permanently employed Heads of Service and report to the Corporate Director for Adult Care Operations. The post may include on-call and cover arrangements at weekends can be carried out remotely but occasional visits to site may be needed for specific events and/or meetings.
Location: South West (remote)
Duration: 3 months initially
IR35 status: Inside IR35
- Leading, managing and developing services to drive organisational performance in delivering current and future priorities
- Initiating, leading and contributing to corporate developments and initiatives so as to assist the council to achieve its objectives
- Managing, shaping and controlling allocated budgets to ensure that the council delivers a balanced budget and achieves savings across services
- Ensuring the provision and delivery of high quality and cost-effective services
- Promoting and supporting radical and innovative ways of achieving council and service aims and objectives through the delivery and review of business plans and strategies
- Leading projects as required, ensuring they are managed to the council’s standards
- Management responsibilities and member of the Adult Care Ops leadership team
- Expertise and leadership in specialist Mental Health services is needed
- Appropriate leadership/management or professional/post graduate qualification
To apply for this position, please contact Matt Beynon on 0117 930 8760 and email your updated CV to email@example.com
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.