Health and Safety Manager Vacancy waiting to be filled!
Venn Group have been approached by a well-established, family run, Transport company that are looking for a new Health and Safety Manager after a new role being created.
Position: Health and Safety Manager
Hours: 45 hours per week
Day to day duties:
- Assess current records and ensure that everything is up to date
- Create new processes such as induction of new staff
- Take a hands on approach with current staff and customers
- Report accidents and incidents
- Attend management meetings to consult regarding health safety matters
- Advise on health and safety budget requirements for any new projects
- The successful candidate must have NEBOSH and IOSH qualifications and experience in a health and safety role within a transport company would be advantageous
To find out more about this role or to apply please contact Dan Fowler or Sam Burns on 0161 830 1830 or alternatively reply to this email with your up to date CV.
*Venn Group’s “Recommendation Scheme”: if you recommend a candidate who is subsequently placed by Venn Group (for a minimum of 2 weeks) you will be eligible for £25 worth of vouchers from a choice of high street organisations.