Health & Safety Officer needed
Recruitment Agency Reference: J64848
A position has arisen for a temporary Health & Safety Officer placed within a highly reputable organisation situated in Suffolk. This role takes responsibility for all the health and safety compliance for a contract length of six to nine months.
Your duties will include:
- Ensuring that all aspects of work that needs to be undertaken to ensure statutory compliance is appropriately scheduled on the CAFM estates computer management system
- Assisting the Health & Safety Manager in undertaking inspections and audits
- Checking departmental compliance with organisations H&S policies and procedures
- Monitoring scheduled statutory activities on the CAFM system to make sure that they are being undertaken
- Checking statutory compliance in the following areas: Electrical Safety (PAT and Fixed Wiring, LOLER, PUWER, Lifts and Building Regulations and COSHH
- Providing administrative support to the H&S Manager
- Maintaining the accident, near miss and training records
The successful candidate should have:
- Excellent knowledge of Health & Safety legislation and emerging developments
- Please note a DBS will be required for this position
If you are interested in this role or would like to find out more about similar roles please send your CV to Sabrina Garcha via email at email@example.com
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.