An educational group based in London are looking to appoint an Estates and Facilities Help Desk Operator on a permanent basis.
Key responsibilities include:
- Managing and organising the helpdesk tickets and distributing work orders to maintenance teams or external contractors
- Logging calls on the CAFM system
- Assigning PPM’s
- Tracking jobs and implementing escalation procedures
- Acting as first point of contact for third party suppliers
- Manage organisation account access, be point of contact for end-user access issues, and provide user training and support
- Report back to superiors on job progress and completion
- Raising purchase orders
To be considered for this role you must have:
- Estates and Facilities helpdesk experience
- Understanding of assigning PPM’s and escalation procedures
- CAFM experience
- Experience in the education system may be desirable
For more information then please contact Denzel Sarkodie-Addo or Joe Olenka on 020 7557 7667. If this role is not suitable for you, feel free to ignore or please send your CV to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org and advise what you would be looking for.