Job Title: Helpdesk Operator
Job reference: J62017
We are currently recruiting for a 2 Helpdesk Operators within a leading University based Greater Manchester. These are key role within the University and will be on an 6-12 month temporary contract
Duties will include:
- Work as part of a team on the facilities and compliance helpdesk, taking internal calls from staff on maintenance issues across the University
- Contribute in prioritising resources allocated to the administrative team
- Maintain detailed records on issues included, but not limited to (general clerical issues, stores and procurement) as instructed
- Responsible for the clerical issues of the Group, including but not limited to (use of telephone, data inputting, maintaining electronic and manual databases and an electronic work request system, ordering, invoicing, filing, photocopying, distribution of correspondence/documentation/post and hospitality arrangements)
- Provide specific advice within the area of expertise on a routine basis
- Use knowledge and experience to apply priorities for all job requests and to implement quick response procedures in urgent situations.
- To support the Help Desk Supervisor in the training of new operatives.
- Contribute to the development of a customer focused service, promoting the Directorate of Estates and Facilities by establishing and maintaining working relationships throughout the University
Essential skills / qualifications:
- Experience of dealing with high volumes of inbound customer services calls
- Computer Literate
- Facilities experience would be desirable
If you meet the above-mentioned criteria, please contact Siobhan Allinson at Venn Group or apply below.
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.