Rate: Negotiable hourly rate via umbrella company [Inside IR35]
Duration: Feb 2024, like extension
Hybrid working in Leicestershire
We are working with a client in Leicestershire who require the assistance of a Highways Inspector until at least February next year, with a likely extension.
The NRSWA Inspector role is to support the delivery of the organisation’s responsibility and the function of the Network Management Service. This will include inspecting activities carried out on the highway in relation to regulations, statutory guidance and codes of practice, to ensure compliance and when necessary, take actions and apply penalties to enforce these controls.
- Support the Network Coordinator to manage enquiries, requests for information, negotiation and disputes
- Inspect, report on and take remedial action on any reported network issues, as instructed or notified by Network Coordinator or Technician
- Arrange meetings with works promoters, or their contractors, to discuss planning or actions required by Network Management
- Support the coordination process through dialogue or meetings, on site if required, with a works promoter to discuss and agree any actions or controls for the works
The idea candidate will have:
- Worked within the highways maintenance or civil engineering sectors
- NVQ4 or equivalent, e.g. BTEC Higher in Civil Engineering
If you meet the above-mentioned criteria, we would love to hear from you. Please apply to receive more information.
At Venn Group, we endeavour to respond to all applications. However due to the volume of applications we receive, if you have not heard from us within 48 hours please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.