Housing Finance Business Partner
Rate: £400- £500 per day
Duration: 6 month contract
Remote: Remote Working Available
We are currently working with an organisation who are looking for an experienced Finance Business Partner for Housing.
This Business Partner role will work alongside the Head of Financial Business Partnering to ensure the effective financial management of the Housing and Housing Revenue Account services and provide financial advice and challenge to support delivery of services and achievement of Corporate Plan objectives.
The post holder will play a key role in supporting the change and transformation activities by providing strategic financial advice and guidance and offering innovative and creative solutions.
The role is also responsible for co-ordinating the annual budget setting and closure of accounts processes under the guidance of the Head of Financial Business Partnering for the services under the remit of the post.
Duties and responsibilities are:-
- To take ownership of management responsibilities within the service area and deliver the objectives and priorities of the organisation, through engagement, consultation and negotiation with all stakeholders, utilising highly developed skills of persuasion.
- To maintain and develop professional knowledge, skills, and experience to further enhance service delivery and support colleagues both within the service area and organisation wide.
- To have a detailed understanding of relevant legislation and underlying concepts and principles of Local Government Finance.
- To support the Head of Financial Business Partnering in the motivational leadership of teams ensuring clarity of direction, effective communication and the development of employee’s full potential.
- Work closely with the Head of Financial Business Partnering to lead the financial planning and budget setting process for the services within the remit of the role
- To provide strategic financial advice to Directorates to influence decision making and support service delivery and improvements
- CCAB Qualified with evidence of Continuing Professional Development
- Direct experience of managing teams
- Experience of managing tasks involving others
- Experience of supporting managing budgets.
If you meet the above-mentioned criteria, please apply below. At Venn Group, we endeavour to respond to all applications. However due to the volume of applications we receive, if you have not heard from us within 48 hours please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.