Housing Lawyer – Initially 3 months – Full time – London – Local Authority
Venn Group’s specialist legal team are currently working with a busy Local Authority in London, who are known for their excellent quality of work and who are recruiting for a Locum Housing Lawyer to join their department.
This is a full-time assignment (36 hours per week), with the initial period 3months and then a possibility to extend.
This is a brilliant opportunity for an experienced Housing Lawyer
- To provide a high quality and comprehensive legal service on all aspects of law relating to housing and general administrative law, on behalf of the Housing Law Team
- To draft all necessary contracts and other documents and to provide concise and clear written and oral legal advice to officers including chief officers and Members.
- To undertake legal research where necessary and in respect of new legislation.
- To utilise the legal case management system and assist in the implementation of any new information technology or other systems that may be necessary for the efficient working of the team/department.
- To be responsible for preparing reports for and attending committees, working parties and other meetings where legal advice is required.
Interested? For further information, please contact Imogen Boles Gray on 020 7557 7667, alternatively email email@example.com.
This role is to start as soon as possible therefore please do not hesitate in applying.
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.